Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Male Gross Anatomy.. no that's what HE said

Do you need a quick review of Histology slides without journeying to an open lab??? Check out this web site... you can literally ZOOM IN on the slides online. Sweet! Thanks to
University of Iowa

As always, my all time favorite SIU med web site their histology is comprehensive respiratory to reproductive with great explanations in only a few sentences.


Terms to Know: *** know on cadaver if *** asterisks present Sorry I need pics of the models... be careful however if googling such titles... Haha
Scrotum***- skin and fascia
testes***-
Septa
Tunica Albuginea***- white cord most inner
Tunica Vaginalis***- double layered covering
Epididymis***
Spermatic Cord***- in the cord contains/ holds all
Pampiniform plexus- testes veins
Cremaster muscle- helps regulate temperature with proximity
Ductus Deferens (vas deferens)
Ampulla
Ejaculatory duct
Urethra
Prostatic- through prostate
membranous- below prostate to penis short
Spongy Penile Urethra ***



Penis
Corpus Spongiosum ***- holds urethra in middle
Corpus Cavernosa***-
Glans Penis***-extension of spongiosa
Prepuce*** (foreskin)

Prostate Gland- 1/3 seminal fluid
Seminal Vesicles- 2/3 seminal fluid
Bulbourethral glands- clear viscous pre-ejaculate

testes
1- Tunica albuginea
3- Septum
4- Epididymis

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Thanks for putting up the site! I'm a biology major, so your blog has been very helpful for me.

ipv6 said...

I'm halfway bio stud b4 opt(really? hehe) to ops the computer brain so to speak..chuckles

天使 said...

专业图书交流,我想用大陆超星图书换《台大內科學講義第四版》,
http://www.ssreader.com/index.asp 里面的图书任选,
我的email:sunhongwei20032002@gmail.com
sunhongwei20032002@yahoo.com

Ashayein said...

home tuition in lucknow

Ashayein.com- Find Professional Tutors

Anonymous said...

Home tutor Home Tutors in Delhi | Home Tuition services

Lea Paige Matteo said...

Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Tach Disease,Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck,XoXo****
Dr Itua Contact Information:::
Email (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com)
WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)